Okeechobee Fats Fisherman Deluxe Tackle Bag Review
Okeechobee Fats Fisherman Deluxe Tackle Bag: QUICK OVERVIEW
Value For Money
What We Like
What We Don't Like
Having a good tackle box bag is one of the first things that every fisher and angler should have. These tackle bags should have enough space to contain utility tackle boxes, but they should also have additional storage for the essential tools and equipment for angling.
Tackle bags should also be durable enough to take the rigors of the outdoors and all the elements that it can be exposed to. It should also be easily transported and provide access at a moment’s notice. Let’s take a look at the Okeechobee Fats Fisherman Deluxe Tackle Bag, one of the best tackle bag products out there.
Okeechobee Fats Fisherman Deluxe Tackle Bag Review
Okeechobee Fats is a company that is based in Los Angeles, California that design and develop products that are made of high-density fabric materials. They strive to provide their customers with bags and gear that are durable and comfortable so that they can carry the items to their destination with ease. As such, they have a team of people that strictly inspect the products before they become available in the market.
Let us see whether the Fisherman Deluxe Tackle Bag lives true to the company's promise and goals.
The Okeechobee Fats Fisherman Deluxe Tackle Bag is a heavy duty product that has enough space for all of your fishing and angling needs. Here are the things it can offer:
- Materials used: It is made to be durable with double stitched seams and heavy-duty polyester and canvas as material for the exterior.
- Adjustability and convenience: The bag can be carried through an adjustable padded shoulder strap or a Velcro-wrapped carry handle.
- Compartments: Aside from the main compartment, this bag contains several top-loading compartments at the exterior. There is also a hard-shell sunglasses compartment.
- Pockets: The main compartment of the bag has a large front organizer pocket with zippers, two exterior tool holders, and elastic accessory loops for easy and fast access to fishing tools. The bag also features a mesh lined pocket at the top exterior and rear exterior where you can store wet items, or so that you can store gear that you can easily see from the outside.
- Bonus tackle boxes: The Okeechobee Fats Fisherman Deluxe Tackle Bag also comes with four free tackle boxes that can fit into the main compartment of the bag. These boxes measure 13.5 inches in length, 8.4 inches in width, and 1.8 inches in height.
- Size and weight: The bag is 16.4 inches in length, 13.9 inches in width, and 10.2 inches in height, while the total weight is 3.6 pounds or 1.6 kilograms. The interior is the perfect size to fit up to eight full utility boxes.
- Colors: The Okeechobee bag is available in two colors and designs, namely the “Minnow Grey” in white, gray, and black, the “Palmetto Green” in brown, black, and green.
The Okeechobee Fats Fisherman Deluxe Tackle Bag is a well-organized bag that has enough compartments and pockets for all your fishing and angling needs. There are exterior zippered side pockets and an exterior zippered pocket at the front with elastic straps and two tool holders. The bag even features a hard-shell compartment for sunglasses and lashings and mini pockets on the exterior front pocket for quick access to small tackles.
The tackle bag is made from heavy-duty, durable material that can assure you that all your tools and equipment will be kept safe and dry. The bag comes with four free tackle boxes that fit in the main compartment. The bag has a Velcro wrapped handle as well as a padded shoulder strap for easy transport.
We compared the Okeechobee Fats Fisherman Deluxe Tackle Bag with the Dorado Fishing Tackle Bag. Both of these tackle bags are heavy-duty, large bags that are tagged as “the last and only tackle box you will ever need”.
Both also have an enormous capacity to carry a lot of equipment in the main compartment, as well as several smaller compartments and pockets on the exterior. They also have handles on the top exterior as well as adjustable padded shoulder straps.
However, the Dorado Fishing Tackle Bag has more exterior pockets than the Okeechobee bag. Also, although they are both made of durable and lightweight materials, the Dorado is made of more water-resistant fabrics.
That being said, the Okeechobee Fats Fisherman Deluxe Tackle Bag has smaller specialized pockets, a hard-shell compartment specifically for sunglasses and lashings, elastic straps on the front outer pocket for easy access to tools and gear, and exterior side pockets with more capacity. Its main compartment is also custom made to hold eight utility boxes.
The Dorado Fishing Tackle Bag is also a more expensive tackle bag, costing three times more than the Okeechobee. Finally, the Okeechobee bag looks better aesthetically. It features excellent colors and designs, while the Dorado is only available in plain green.
The Okeechobee Fats Fisherman Deluxe Tackle Bag is a durable product that is made for the serious fisher and angler. The exterior is made with water-resistant and high-quality fabric, while the seams are double-stitched. The main compartment of the bag can fit up a lot of utility boxes, and you actually get four utility boxes for free when you purchase this bag.
The exterior of the bag has several special compartments, mesh lining compartments, and small tool holders, which are great features that show that the makers paid attention to detail in terms of quick storage and easy access. The bag is also made with great aesthetic design, and you have two color choices. The durability, the storage capacity, and the price of the Okeechobee Fats Fisherman Deluxe Tackle Bag make it one of the best choices for tackle bags in the market today.
We like to share product recommendations with you and hope you like them! Just to make you aware FishingLab may collect a small share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.